498 Vistas Totales, 11 Vistas hoy
Sobre la Empresa | Bombatek
Established in 1976, Tega Industries Limited is a global leader in the design and production of consumables for the mineral beneficiation, mining and bulk solids handling industry. Headquartered in Kolkata, India, Tega offers a range of abrasion and wear resistant products and services required for mining, mineral processing, screening, grinding, material handling and beneficiation of minerals. Tega’s philosophy is to uphold traditional values through the empowerment of professionals, providing technical and economically unrivalled solutions to complex problems in mining, beneficiation, power, material handling and engineering.
In a span of little over three and a half decades, the Company has achieved many milestones and its offerings include not only high quality and innovative range of rubber, polyurethane and ceramic based lining products but also value-added consultancy services and solutions tailored to meet specific customer needs.
Tega’s USP :
- Operates in a high-entry-barrier segment of a non-cyclical, high growth industry; thus, enjoying sustainable margins and growth.
- Non-OEM manufacturer of a number of moulded wear resistant rubber components for the mining and bulk material handling industries.
- Continuous research and development to bring about product innovation and to improve product quality and performance.
- Strict quality control.
- Extensive field testing before marketing its products
- Product approvals from all major mining and mineral processing companies globally.
- Strong promoter group with more than 30 years of experience in the industry
- Extremely skilled and dedicated work force coupled with the continuous effort to develop human resource
Tega strives to partner its customers in their success. Tega understands that it is not enough to offer only products but to understand the need of its customers and provide solutions and value added consultancy services which are tailored to suit specific customer requirements. This has translated into the adoption of a “TOTAL SOLUTION” approach by Tega for catering to its customers by leveraging its in-depth knowledge of mining beneficiation processes. Today Tega is a recognized world leader in providing customised solutions which are critical components in driving efficiency and ensuring lower cost per tonne of operation.
With a reputation for product quality and durability as well as after sales service, Tega has established a strong presence in the world and is well positioned to continue its impressive growth in the mining consumables space.
Tega has manufacturing facilities in India, South Africa and Chile, with sales and support offices in over 16 countries and a customer base extending to more than 72 countries.