Feasibility Engineering | Molybdenum Plant
Alquimia carried out a specialized consultancy and the process feasibility engineering for the molybdenum plant of Minera Esperanza.
The study consisted on a process consultancy, including the revision of metallurgical background information, and exhaustive analysis of all flotation testwork developed to date and the support for the new testwork program. The geometallurgical model was updated and the process criteria for the plant design was established.
- Revision, analysis and validation of metallurgical tests
- Supervision and analysis of new testwork campaigns
- Support in the block model updating
- Process design (criteria, flowsheet, main equipment sizing, material balances, operational philosophy)
- General arrangement
- Capex and opex estimation. Revenues estimation
- Support in DIA/EIA preparation